Mission and Beliefs Statement
- We provide a valued service which helps our membership enjoy a high quality of life and adds value to our members' products and services.
- We must maintain Big Horn REA as a progressive, professional service organization of high integrity.
- We must provide superior service, as perceived by our members, in order to remain a vital entity for our members and the communities we serve. To accomplish this, we will be responsive to member needs and desires, and communicate effectively with our membership and the general public.
- We must work to maintain a healthy, productive work environment for employees, where teamwork, communications, and initiative are encouraged and rewarded, as our employees are our most important asset.
- We must provide skills training and continuing education for employees and directors in order to maintain the high level of professionalism and competence in all services provided to our members.
- We must constantly be looking for ways to improve and diversify our services while keeping the price of electricity stable, as future rate stability depends upon continued growth and diversification of load. To accomplish this, we will promote the wise and efficient use of electricity, and provide our members with energy-efficient products and services.
- We must maintain Big Horn REA's financial strength through prudent business practices and the evaluation and utilization of appropriate alternative finance sources and organizational structures.
We will perform our mission with enthusiasm, dedication and integrity.